Working with individuals, leaders and coaches to challenge themselves, find clarity and maintain a sustainably positive and healthy mindset.
Executive and leadership coaching
You’re on the senior leadership team, whatever that might look like in your organisation or sector. Having a strong voice at the table and feeling secure in your contribution are important to you. Furthermore, you know you will make more of an impact by developing your own authentic style and working with your strengths combined with the skills of those around you.
You could be on a leadership development programme, maybe a women’s accelerator programme or maybe you’re a high performer on a fast track looking to make a seamless shift into a more senior role.
We believe that great leadership starts with knowing what’s important to you and building the awareness and confidence to bring that into your role.
We can help you to:
- Develop your leadership skills in line with the kind of leader you want to be
- Find your authentic leadership style and feel more confident with your boss, peers and your team
- Approach your role more systemically, taking into account what’s going on inside your world as well as around you
- Navigate your first hundred days in a new role and hit the ground running
- Have a positive impact in meetings and presentations
- Feel more self-assured when building new and important relationships – maybe on the leadership team, maybe more general stakeholder management
- Respond more optimistically to new challenges and change, viewing them as opportunities to learn and grow
- Improve resilience during times of stress and burnout.
Career and transition coaching
Most of us today are likely to have two or more careers in our lifetime. We may even do several jobs at the same time. Career coaching can help you feel confident in dealing with the challenges of taking on a new role at work, changing jobs or pursuing a new career altogether. And if you’re returning to work after a period of time out, say after a parental break, we can support you through this time too.
We can transform how you approach and how you feel about moving through a transition. We can help you gain fresh insights on where you are and how you can get to where you want to be.
Many organisations recognise the value of retaining and developing their talent. A career coach can often be a helpful additional resource for in-house teams.
We can help you to:
- Manage your career for success
- Plan for a completely new career
- Navigate job role transition
- Promotion and your first 100 days impact
- Prepare for promotion boards and interviews.
More organisations are using systemic team coaching as a more cost-effective way to enhance their leadership capability. The ROI is higher, as the team’s improved performance leads to greater synergy and transformational business results.
And by paying attention to the whole business system, building great relationships outside the team and well as within, the business benefits increase even more. Using Peter Hawkin’s proven systemic team coaching model, team coaching with us is practical and pragmatic and combines support with challenge.
We can help you to:
- Improve poorly performing and hostile teams
- Plan for a completely new team.
Wellbeing and resilience coaching
Using a blend of mindfulness, positive psychology and solution focused strategies, we are passionate about helping individuals and employees to build resilience and a more positive outlook what the challenges are. We can support you to take more of a problem-solving approach and move away from internalising issues and problems.
If you’re a HR/ L&D/ occupational health advisor, we can support your wellbeing at work strategy. We can help you to help your employees, reduce sickness figures and improve overall organisational engagement and motivation.
Coaching supervision for independent and organisational coaches
As either an independent or internal coach, you can benefit from both one-to-one and group supervision – and on a face to face or online basis. Supervision is a fantastic way of gaining distance and clarity around your client cases. It’s also extremely restorative for you as a coach, when you spend so much time working on your own. Whether you’re a new or experienced coach, we can support you.
You will experience:
- Attentiveness and openness
- An experiential, developmental and transformational space
- Room for growth, fun and creativity
- Greater trust in yourself as a coach and your coaching interventions
- Greater feeling of wellbeing in your work
- Clarity on the detail and more awareness of the wider system
- Co-navigation on your coaching practice and own goals
- Challenge, support and accountability.