Working in partnership
About Rachel Daniel
I set up Rachel Daniel Associates following a successful career in business leadership. I undertake the majority of the coaching, supported by a number of carefully selected and accredited associates from a variety of backgrounds, all of whom are highly experienced and accredited in their own fields of expertise.
My skills have been honed over many years, working for large organisations in the areas of talent management and leadership development. As a former commercial operations director for FTSE 100 and privately-owned companies, I have an acute understanding of the pressures involved in producing results and the key drivers for success.
My professional background, together with over 10 years’ experience of coaching at the highest level, means I’m perfectly placed to work with senior executives and their teams, as well as partnering with HR functions to enhance their in-house coaching capabilities.
- Diploma in coaching supervision, Animas Coaching
- Post graduate diploma in advanced executive coaching, AoEC
- MSc in coaching and career management, Birkbeck, University of London
- Team coaching certificate, AoEC
- Gestalt coaching certificate, AoEC
- Life coaching diploma, Rivas Palmer.